AR coated glass developed by our company is a kind of product
formed relying on the world’s leading technology and equipment
after the surface of high-transmitting ultra-clear solar glass is plated
with one layer of anti-reflection film before the glass is tempered.
Such glass can well effectively reduce the reflectance of glass surface
and improve transmittance, so as to raise the conversion efficiency of
modules and improve the output power of PV modules. Besides,
it can self-clean the surface. It is the world’s advanced technology
● Technology Introduction
This anti-reflection film relies on advanced nanoporous silica technology.
By controlling the sizes and accumulation forms of silica particles, it obtains
nanoporous materials with uniformly distributed nanoscale on the surface of
ultra-clear glass. The reflectivity of film is reduced to about 1% and the reflectivity
of solar energy is largely reduced, so as to improve the solar transmittance and
eventually improve the conversion efficiency of solar modules.
● Product Advantage
1. It adopts glass components with low content of iron.
The transmittance is thus higher and module conversion
efficiency can be effectively improved.
2. The surfaces of glass are processed with nano-materials
to form highly effectively antireflective film. The transmittance
is increased by about 2.54% (compared with uncoated glass).
3. The surfaces of glass are melted and specular reflection changes
into diffuse reflection to reduce light pollution to the environment.
4. It is tempered at high temperature. The film and glass bind firmly.
5. The film is well resistant to acid and alkali under bad outdoor conditions.
6. The film has self-cleaning function. It is able to decompose organic
pollutes adhering to the surfaces of modules so that maintenance of
modules can be reduced.
7. The antireflective film absorbs little light. The antireflection effects
will not be affected when reflection is reduced.
●Performance of Film
● Specification and Packaging
1. Thickness: 1.6mm～10mm, standard thickness: 3.2mm,4.0mm
2. Maximum size: 1600mm﹡2100mm
3. Glass packaging: It is packaged in carton or wooden case.
It can also be sealed with aluminum foil for packaging.